“We are a group of people united in purpose – generously living our values to enhance the lives of others.”
Regional Account Manager – Saskatchewan and Manitoba (Central Canada Mining)
We are a solutions provider to industry, carefully evaluating our customers’ operations and process limitations through audits and detailed studies to provide complete solutions that save our customers time and money. At the same time, we identify EHS improvements, from reduction in water usage and GHG emissions to safer workplace chemicals. At our Canadian manufacturing facility, we develop innovative chemical technologies for industrial cleaning and maintenance such as degreasers, descalers, antifoulants, corrosion control, scavengers, and dust control to be used as a part of our overall solutions. These products are designed with the safety of the end user and the environment in mind without compromising on performance.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is a self-starter, quick learner and has a proven record of remote and independent field sales in competitive markets. Industry base in this territory is currently focused on Mining and Minerals and a small focus on the Oil and Gas sector.
As a key part of our Solutions Team your responsibilities would include:
- Generate new customer accounts as well as service and maintain existing accounts. Solutions based seller who can analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to create sales relationships via in person, phone, email, and video conference.
- Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established conjointly with management.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Strong safety and quality focus with track record of dependability.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the territory without restrictions.
- Proficient use of computers, including MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Based in the Regina or Saskatoon surrounding area. The territory would be Central Canada with a focus on Mining in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. No relocation packages are available for this position.
Strong written and verbal skills in English.
University or Tech school graduate in chemistry or engineering.
Extensive sales experience in this market could be considered an alternative.
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Clean, valid driver’s license.
5+ years in technical sales in the Mining Sector.
Type of Sales
Chemistry; Engineered Solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with commissions and generous bonus package for over plan sales
- RRSP matching program
- In house and on the job training
- Expense account
- Company vehicle
- Benefits package
- Family oriented atmosphere